2008 Mar 02 15:44

Re: [vox-tech] [Semi-OT] Touch-sensitive input hardware

On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 01:31:03PM -0800, Scott Miller wrote:
> Hey Bill check out Frets on Fire:
>
> http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/
>
> A free Rock Band clone for Mac/Win/Linux. You grab onto your standard computer
> keyboard and hold like a guitar to play. :)
>
> I'm sure it would be possible to setup other input devices to work with this.

Yeah, I've seen FOF.  (We also own GH for PlayStation2)

What I'm looking for, though, seriously, is to make my own baby-safe
drum and/or touchpad device(s). :)

Especially if I can get them to work with my Atari's joystick/paddle inputs.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/