2008 Feb 01 19:13

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] surewest wireless coverage in davis

Henry House wrote:
> I need to change cell providers. I have Sprint and the coverage really
> sucks --- i have essentially no signal inside my house. It's spotty in
> other parts of Davis too. Surewest's wireless unlimited plan looks quite
> attractive*. Can anyone comment on their coverage quality in Davis?
>
> * See http://www.surewest.com/wireless/plans/

Not sure about Surewest, but since Surewest Wireless is in process of
being aquired by
Verizon(http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/AQTU07922012008-1.htm),
you might want to consider that.

For the most part I like verizon, I've heard stories about em, but my
personal experience is good.  Only thing I don't like is that they're
CDMA, so changing equipment can be a pain in the rear.  I'm not sure I
like brew all that much either, but that's probably just me.

Mike