2008 Jan 15 21:58

Re: [vox-tech] collaborative data storage (of excel files)

Re: [vox-tech] collaborative data storage (of excel files)

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
Yeah... It looks like they will be resorting to their old system of personal
communication mitigated data disaster prevention (PCMDDP).... When it crashes
and burns I think that I will have them go with an SVN + CSV file setup.

Thanks for all of the great ideas!
Do each of them require access to the updated database? I set up something for the military where everyone got a database each morning, made changes which were transmitted immeadiately. At the end of the day the new database would be updated and distributed for the next morning. It was extremely robust.

Gandalf Parker