2008 Jan 15 15:43

Re: [vox-tech] collaborative data storage (of excel files)

Re: [vox-tech] collaborative data storage (of excel files)

"The next step up, sorta, might be to set up a web server with a very
simple CGI for appending records to the CSV and committing, accessed
via a web form. From there you could proceed to using an low-admin
database if you wanted."

-Harold

Smashing. This to me sounds good albiet I'm no pc wiz.

Could openoffice and the variable of gzip be integrated somehow into this concept?