2008 Jan 15 09:50

Re: [vox-tech] Fluxbuntu

Quoting Kyle Oliveira (kcoliveira@ucdavis.edu):

> My only option available is to install and I have a perfectly good
> version of xubuntu running on the laptop in question already - I don't want
> to go to the trouble of reinstalling to find out I hate the distro.

How 'bout just doing "sudo apt-get install fluxbuntu-desktop"?  That
appears to be the task (metapackage) for Fluxbox + related
apps/utilitiies, just as ubuntu-desktop is for GNOME, kubuntu-desktop for
KDE, xubuntu-desktop for Xfce, etc.

E.g., my Xubuntu iBook has:

~$ dpkg -l | grep xubuntu-desktop
ii  xubuntu-desktop                            2.23      Xubuntu desktop system