January 6: Social gathering
2008 Jan 06 20:55

[vox-tech] Minor Browser Font Problem

I did something stupid.  I had Debian's home directory on a parition "/home".
I then installed Kubuntu, and had it's home partition on "/home".  Well as
some of you know, that causes problems.  (I've re-installed Kubuntu with the
home directory on the same patition as the root directory.)

Hooking Kubuntu to "/home" caused several problems for the Debian KDE desktop.
I have solved all of those problems but one.  The URL's that appear in my
browser, "Ice Weasel" (Firefox), appear in a very small font.  And other Ice
Weasel fonts appear small.  Some I can change, but not the fonts in the URL
box.

I can find nothing in Ice Weasel, or KDE that changes the size of the font in
the URL box.  Does anyone know of a way I can enlarge the font there.  (BTW,
the font in the URL box in Konqueror is fine.)

Thank you.

Bob