[vox-tech] keyboard is frozen when starting,but working after the OS is fully started

[vox-tech] keyboard is frozen when starting,but working after the OS is fully started

Hello there:

I have installed ubuntu in a computer which had Windows XP installed. It seems that I successfully have both OS co-existed, 'cause I see the menu list when I restart the computer. But here is the problem, even though I see both ubuntu and Windows on the menu, I couldn't use the arrow key to move up or down, or any key, the keyboard just freezes. But when the time out and the system proceeds to enter ubuntu, the keyboard wakes up again and then I typed this email. :-)

I hope I've provided enough info here, so anyone has some idea?

Thanks!,

Hai