Re: [vox-tech] Screencasting - help needed w/ app audio recording

Re: [vox-tech] Screencasting - help needed w/ app audio recording

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 07:00:37PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 09:44:54PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
I can get the video just fine.  When it comes to audio, the best I can get
is sound from my mic.
Run the KDE mixer program and set a different recording source?
My options were Mic, Front Mic and Line.  I had tried all three. :^/

If you look in the preferences I think you can add more items to the view.
I have a Mic Capture, IEC### capture, aux capture, mic +20 boost, front mic, and all sorts of other crazy stuff but they don't come up on the default set of controls, probe around the preferences.

Alex