2007 Nov 18 20:43

Re: [vox-tech] change font size for table in latex

On 2007-11-18, wrote Dylan Beaudette:
> Hi,
>
> Working on a rather wide table, and finding that the only way to
> change the font size is by applying it to every element, one-by-one.
> This seems very inefficient, and surely there must be a better way. I
> have tried using \tiny and such commands just before the
> \begin{tabular} environment, but there is no change in font size. Any
> ideas?

Wrapping the tabular environment in \small{ ... } works for me.
You might also be interested in the sidewaystable package (which does
just what you would expect). Now if only there were a package to
automatically downscale and rotate tables that are too wide for the
page.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13