2007 Oct 28 15:39

Re: [vox-tech] Re: lynx and Google

Hmm, I wonder why that is. I have this problem on every clean ubuntu distribution i've installed where lynx cannot get to google. links worked fine, but I'm not sure that I prefer it over lynx. I get this problem on the uc davis math servers too with lynx, and my rudimentary internet searches seem to indicate others have this problem, but so far no idea how to fix it for lynx. Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?
-Carl

Norm Matloff wrote:
Works fine for me.

Glad to see I'm not the only one using a text-based browser. :-)

I don't like the "links" browser, by the way. I prefer lynx's features,
especially the keystroke record and replay capability. I've used this
for a lot of creative things.

Norm