2007 Oct 06 21:20

[vox-tech] why is bash more intellegent on my home computer?

[vox-tech] why is bash more intellegent on my home computer?

Hi,

Just installed Debian/Sid on a home computer, and notice that bash will
autocomplete parameters for many of the applications which I use. For
example, I can type

sudo aptitude ins<tab> .. and 'tall' magically pops up.

My Debian/Sid machine at work does not do this...

anyone know why this might be ?

cheers,

Dylan

--