2007 Jul 26 18:05

[vox-tech] sidewaystable

Dear All,

I was wondering whether anyone knows how to fix the table numbering when
using the "sidewaystable" environment? In the text, the references are
all the same and indexed by the chapter e.g. Table 1.1, Table 1.1, Table
1.1 (in Chapter 1.1) instead of Table 1.1.1, Table 1.1.2, Table 1.1.3
etc. The table numbers in the captions are different again. The table
numbering when using the "table" or "tabular" environments is OK.
Example code is shown below. Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Julie

%-----------------------------------
\begin{sidewaystable}[h]
\begin{footnotesize}
\begin{tabular}{p{3.5cm}p{3.5cm}p{3.5cm}p{3.5cm}p{3.5cm}}
A & B & C & D & E\\
F & G & H & I & J\\
\end{tabular}
\end{footnotesize}