2007 Jul 10 10:44

[vox-tech] Removing Old Kernels

I've got a lot of old kernels in my Debian testing and Kubuntu systems that
I'd like to get rid of.  Is there a single simple command to use to get rid
of one kernel?

For example if I have these files in /boot:  config-2.6.15-1-486,
initrd.img-2.6.15-1-486, vmlinuz-2.6.15-1-486, System.map-2.6.15-1-486, is
there one aptitude command that can be used to get rid of all of it, or do I
do "aptitude remove config-2.6.15-1-486" for the one file and other similar
commands to get rid of the other files?  Do I just use the rm command for all
of these files?

Thank you.

Bob