2007 Jul 10 10:01

[vox-tech] Power Laptop via PCMCIA

Back a few months ago at one of the socials I believe someone was powering their laptop through Power to PCMCIA slot adapter. I have several friends who would benefit greatly from this device but have been unable to figure out what it's called or where to buy one. Anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just imagining things?

Thanks,
Alex