2007 Jun 06 12:22

[vox-tech] Request For Web Page Development and Data ManipulationAssistance

[vox-tech] Request For Web Page Development and Data ManipulationAssistance

Howdy … my name is Kenya Johnson. I’ve been a lurker for some time. I think the knowledge and expertise needed to help guide web page development and data manipulation for a special group of folks can be obtained from the gals and guys here. In fact, I suggested as much to Heather. Sorry if I overstepped the boundaries of reason or posted this to the wrong mailing list within LUGOD.

Heather is part of the group, “Walk to End the War”, currently bipedaling around our state capitol building. As I mentioned earlier, I told Heather about LUGOD members as a possible resource for the group’s web page and data management requirements. If you are interested in helping out, please contact Heather, cllmepenny@yahoo.com , for the details. Thanks for listening. Take care.

Kenya Johnson

gjd4ever@sbcglobal.net