2007 May 07 12:10

[vox-tech] sox compile fails

So I need to append 2 mp3 files together. Sox should work great for this but the default version in Ubuntu does not include mp3 write support.
Therefor I'm building from source(ver 13.0.0.0), when I get to the checkinstall(instead of make install) it fails.

I could use some help to figure out why, here's the link to the output from checkinstall
http://ccenv.no-ip.org/sox-checkinstall-error.txt

Thanks,
Alex