2007 May 02 20:05

Re: [vox-tech] re: bootloader

Cylar Z wrote:
That reminds me...I'm running a dualboot system with
Kubuntu. I'm almost positive it's the Edgy Eft
version.

Anyway. My system doesn't seem to have a
/etc/grub/grub.conf file. Am I missing something
obvious?

I want to configure the system so that XP rather than
Kubuntu is loaded by default. How can I modify grub in
this way?

I dug around at kubuntu.com but the documentation
didn't seem to tell me what I wanted to know.
Thanks...

Matt
That's because its at /boot/grub/menu.lst

Alex