2007 Apr 26 08:47

[vox-tech] Postfix question: restricting domains

[vox-tech] Postfix question: restricting domains

Is there a quick and dirty way of configuring PostFix so that it can only
deliver mail to addresses within a particular domain?  Our system has a
number of email addresses in our database, but I don't want mail going to
any but those from a particular domain.

Editor-in-Chief, Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
"Personal is not the same as important."
                       --Carrot Ironfoundersson