2007 Apr 05 08:45

Re: [vox-tech] Kubuntu Edgy Eft on an IBM (Lenovo) ThinkPad X41Tablet (mostly-success story)

On Monday 02 April 2007 14:55, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>   * Hibermate (Fn+12)
>   * Suspend (Fn+?) (I THINK it has this key :^) )

You need to map these in your window manager, first ensuring that your
Xorg keyboard layout assigns names for the relevant keys. For example:

[bloom@cat-in-the-hat ~]$ cat /home/bloom/.fluxbox/keys
Mod1 Tab :NextWindow
Mod1 Shift Tab :PrevWindow
None Menu :Raise
None Super_L :RootMenu
None XF86AudioMute :ExecCommand amixer -q set Master toggle
None XF86AudioLowerVolume :ExecCommand amixer -q set Master 2- unmute
None XF86AudioRaiseVolume :ExecCommand amixer -q set Master 2+ unmute
None XF86Standby :ExecCommand sudo /etc/acpi/sleep.sh

Have you figured out the projector/LCD switch button yet. I still have
no idea how to make that work on my laptop.

--Ken

http://www.iit.edu/~kbloom1/