2007 Mar 19 01:55

Re: [vox-tech] You are here -><-

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 11:52:35AM -0700, Troy Arnold wrote:
> Definitely deserved.  Lugod.org is one of the top few LUG sites that I've
> ever stumbled across.  This is is made more impressive by the fact that
> (correct me if I'm wrong) it's still just Bill doing 95% of the web work.
>
> Kudos, Bill!

Thanks!  I just try to do what I think makes sense.  It's probably
getting a little crufty in there, but for the most part, it's become
pretty easy to maintain.

If I had all the time in the world, I'd make it even EASIER to maintain,
maybe add a web interface, and release it as a kind of LUG website suite.
Heh... cracking myself up, here.  (Newborn at home :^) )