2007 Mar 21 20:36

[vox-tech] Printing if flyers

I'm feeling a bit retarded, I can't seem to print the if flyers.
When I try to print from inkscape the print job never goes to the queue and when I try to print the png I get a whole page of black.

I noticed there's a bug with inkscape and ubuntu where it doesn't use the gnome print dialog, all you get is a command line box.
Which I tried, but I guess I'm not doing it right, can someone point me in the right direction?
All that's in the box is "lp"
And yes I made sure the cups default printer is set right.

Alex