2007 Mar 18 19:47

Re: [vox-tech] You are here -><-

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 12:57:40AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Long overdue kudos:
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/User-Group-HOWTO-5.html#ss5.2

Definitely deserved.  Lugod.org is one of the top few LUG sites that I've
ever stumbled across.  This is is made more impressive by the fact that
(correct me if I'm wrong) it's still just Bill doing 95% of the web work.

Kudos, Bill!

But... this TLDP list needs a bit of cleanup.  I've no doubt that the Essex
Linux Users group was 'da bomb when it was last updated in '97 or so, but
it's a looking a little peaked.  :)

<http://www.epos.demon.co.uk/>

-t