2007 Mar 16 16:13

[vox-tech] Re: convincing Kubuntu to see my digital camera

[vox-tech] Re: convincing Kubuntu to see my digital camera

Just wanted to say "thanks" for posting this. I'm
about to install Kubuntu as my primary, day-to-day
desktop OS. (I've decided to give it a try after
reading so many good things about Ubuntu over on the
general vox list, and most of my Linux-using friends
seem to prefer KDE over Gnome.)

And like many, I have a digital camera. I also had
some concerns over whether or not all my USB devices
would work as well as they did under Win XP. Thanks
for sending this bit of knowledge our way - it's good
to know I can refer to it if I have the same problem
you did!

Matt