2007 Mar 15 10:54

[vox-tech] Archiving Faxes

So I'm using Hylafax and would like it to automatically archive all
sent faxes.  The man page for sendfax indicates a "-A" option and says
this:

-A  Archive the job on the server according to the bin/archive script when the job is done.

However, I have no bin/archive and have no idea where it should come
from, or if I am supposed to create it (and if so, what arguments are
given to it).  Does anyone happen to know?

Thanks,

Rod