January 6: Social gathering
2007 Mar 14 16:31

Re: [vox-tech] Graphics Card

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Matin Hashemi wrote:

I finally got it.... Is this what it should be looking like?

 /sbin/lspci
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82915G/GV/910GL Express
Chipset Family Graphics Controller (rev 04)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation 82915G Express Chipset Family
Graphics Controller (rev 04)
Dear Matin,

That looks good. Now just add -vvv after the command to get very verbose output, and look at what the two lines above expand to. Do you have two graphice cards?

Yours,

Chris