2007 Mar 14 15:48

Re: [vox-tech] Graphics Card

På 2007-03-14, skrev Matin Hashemi:
> lspci didn't work, maybe because I don't have root access.
>
> >lspci
> bash: lspci: command not found
>
> What I need is simply to "know" what graphic card is installed, I don't want
> to change anything or configure the machine? I need the exact version of the
> graphic card, e.g., NVidia G6800. or even if there is one installed or not.

I can run lspci with root privileges on my system. You could try finding
the binary (with locate) and executing it by its full filename.
Hopefully is is installed and just not in your PATH (in /usr/sbin
perhaps). Also you could try examining /etc/X11/Xorg.conf.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13