2007 Feb 08 17:45

Re: [vox-tech] Mirrored drive setup for backup

Re: [vox-tech] Mirrored drive setup for backup

Quoting Dylan Beaudette (dylan.beaudette@gmail.com):

> Using the software raid option 'md' driver -- would it be possible to add a
> mirrored disk without re-building the system?

Sure, though I have no personal relevant experience (only with the
aforementioned installer support.  Googling for

   debian "software RAID"

...brings up a number of promising matches.

--
"Superpolylogarithmic subexponential functions! / Faster than a polylog but slower
than exponential. / Even though they're hard to say, they're truly quintessential.