January 6: Social gathering
2007 Jan 26 22:31

Re: [vox-tech] Multiple displays and graphics cards

Re: [vox-tech] Multiple displays and graphics cards

Just a minor refinement since the :10 stuff can change...

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 03:31:06AM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
>   xterm -display <ip>:10.0 &
>   xterm -display <ip>:10.1 &
>   xterm -display <ip>:10.2 &
>   xterm -display <ip>:10.3 &

With a bash shell, the following is possible:

xterm -display ${DISPLAY%.0}.0 &
xterm -display ${DISPLAY%.0}.1 &
xterm -display ${DISPLAY%.0}.2 &
xterm -display ${DISPLAY%.0}.3 &