2007 Jan 22 21:36

Re: [vox-tech] New notebook computer for Linux - AMD or Intel?

Re: [vox-tech] New notebook computer for Linux - AMD or Intel?

Hi Jim,

i just bought the HP dv9000t with the Intel Core 2 Duo back in October.  And so far i have no problems using Linux.  Mine has the Intel 3945 Wireless card which works good as well.  I am running Xen on a x86 64bit kernel with windows and it runs great.  I have not tried the AMD version but the Intel works great for me.

Joshua