2007 Jan 20 23:07

Re: [vox-tech] Apple & Linux

Wow, hmm. I've not been keeping up with the list... two days after you
posted this, my wife gave me a refurbed MacBook for my birthday.
Mine's the white 2 ghz Intel Core Duo.

I've been running Windows XP under Parallels. Some twitchiness and
occasional problems, and while I'm running it the rest of OS X seems
rather slow, but overall it's worked out. I've needed to use a laptop
at work running Windows the last few days, so I have the best of both
worlds.

And for the most part, it runs Windows better than a PeeCee. :)