2007 Jan 16 22:38

Re: [vox-tech] blown power supply = fried MB and HDs

Re: [vox-tech] blown power supply = fried MB and HDs

Oh Jonathan! you just reminded me of a similar problem.... a few years
ago I wanted to install Linux for the first time. It was on my own
desktop PC at home and I ended up formatting a wrong drive :(  I was
very sad and as you can imagine, as a high school student I didn't
know much about technical stuff.... but you what? I finally found a
solution :-) there was a software by OnTrack which helped me recover
some of my music and picture files.

I know I know, your case is VERY different..... But all I'm saying is
that don't give up, it's your data, recover it

Good Luck :-)
Matin