Re: [vox-tech] problem encountered when creating a ramdisk

Re: [vox-tech] problem encountered when creating a ramdisk

OK.  Not finding /proc/config.gz is a bad thing.  Change that!!!

Under "General Setup" check the two options:

   Kernel .config support
   Enable access to .config through /proc/config.gz

Modules come into the kernel via two methods:

   * When they're asked to (often via access to a device file)
   * When you ask them to (see below).

To load a module foo, use:

   modprobe -a foo

To remove a module, use:

   modprobe -r foo

Don't forget to make sure your filesystems are built into the kernel and not
as modules.  That may be the cause of the kernel panic with no initrd.

Peter