Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Running/compiling win32 executables from cygwin

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Running/compiling win32 executables from cygwin

p@dirac.org wrote:
Is it possible to run win32 executables from a cygwin xterm?

I'm trying to figure out how to compile stuff using VC++ from the command
line at work.  When using the "command prompt", I need to run a batch file
to set up the environment:

   $ c:\Program Files\Microsoft ... 2003\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat

In the past, I've just converted the SET commands to bash-friendly export statements, and it "just works". I'm using Visual Studio 2003 also.