Re: [vox-tech] LATEX, ucthesis.cls and changes in font size

Re: [vox-tech] LATEX, ucthesis.cls and changes in font size

Hello All,

Take a look at this set of styles (ucthesis.cls...) that all of my students used:

http://sokocalo.engr.ucdavis.edu/~jeremic/LearnLaTeX/Thesis/

(thanks to Henry for fixing my httpd.conf so that my web site now works after upgrade...)

The most important thing is that thesis and dissertations produced using these styles are in accord what UCD grad school expect in terms of formating (Ms. Evelyn Dennis never complained about the format...).

Boris