2006 Nov 30 15:05

Re: [vox-tech] OT: gzip support on windows/mac

Re: [vox-tech] OT: gzip support on windows/mac

On Nov 29, 2006, at 11:22 AM, Henry House wrote:

I have the same question about macs as well, though I can guess the
answer because I know that the current mac OS is a unix variant.

Since no one else chimed in, my mac running the current version of Tiger has bzip2, gzip zip and their associated unzips installed, although they may have come with the free developer tools and not the stock OS.

Susan