2006 Oct 06 13:35

Re: [vox-tech] user defined variables in mutt

På 2006-09-28, skrev Peter Jay Salzman:
> I'd like to do something like:
>
>    # These are user defined
>    set myDate = `date +"%Y-%m"`
>    set history = "$HOME/Mail/zetc/history"
>
>    # This is a mutt variable
>    set record   = $HOME/sent-$myDate
>
> Does mutt support user defined variables?  Is this kind of thing possible?

I do not believe arbitrary variable definition and expansion is possible
in muttrc. :( However, I have achieved something extremely similar to
what your example is trying to do with the following.

set mbox = ~/Mail/read-mail_`date +%Y-%m`
set record = ~/Mail/sent-mail_`date +%Y-%m`

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13