January 6: Social gathering
2006 Sep 28 17:34

[vox-tech] Automated backups of files on remote FTP server

[vox-tech] Automated backups of files on remote FTP server

I've been tasked with finding a way to backup our files on our remote host to
a local server on a regular basis.  Trouble is I can only get to the remote
host via FTP.  Both systems run Linux.

What's the best way to go about doing this?

Editor In Chief at Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
Check out the Cthulhu Wiki: http://www.mossroot.com/cthulhuwiki
AIM: Buffalo2K / GTalk: underpope@gmail.com
Skype/Gizmo: underpope
"You can't trust your judgement when your imagination is out of focus."
		(Mark Twain)