2006 Sep 25 21:02

[vox-tech] handling urls in Thunderbird on Kubuntu

[vox-tech] handling urls in Thunderbird on Kubuntu

Hello,

I'm running both Thunderbird and Firefox under Kubuntu (Dapper). Thunderbird is assuming Konqueror as the default browser. Thunderbird doesn't appear have a setting for this (as far as I know; the setting may be buried in T-Bird's about:config panel or may be right in front of me in the preferences). Under System Settings / KDE Components / Web Browser I have 'In the following browser: /usr/bin/firefox' specified (though this setting is supposed to be specific to KDE apps so should have no effect on this issue).

Anyway, this is a relatively minor GUI annoyance, but if anybody knows what to do, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave