2006 Sep 22 16:21

Re: [vox-tech] auto-load Xsources / Xdefaults at login

Re: [vox-tech] auto-load Xsources / Xdefaults at login

thanks for the tips ken,

i am using kde, and after making the changes you suggested things are not yet
working... i still have to manually run xrdb ...

note that this happened after a fairly recent upgrade to unstable.

thoughts ?

dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette