2006 Sep 22 16:21

[vox-tech] auto-load Xsources / Xdefaults at login

[vox-tech] auto-load Xsources / Xdefaults at login

Hi everyone,

recently noticed that i now have to manually load my .Xresources / .Xdefaults
everytime i restart X ....

xrdb -load .Xdefaults
xrdb -load .Xresources

i have put these lines into .bashrc and .bash_profile ... but without any
effect. any ideas on how to address this ?

also, which of these is the best to define aliases and modifications to PATH ?

thanks in advance!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis