2006 Sep 21 09:10

Re: [vox-tech] aptitude problems after a couple dist-upgrades

Re: [vox-tech] aptitude problems after a couple dist-upgrades

Dylan Beaudette wrote:
Thanks for the comments Richard;

However, when i performed the dist-upgrade i did the following:

updated to latest Sarge
changed sources to testing
updated to latest testing
changed sources to unstable
updated to latest unstable

note that the initial sources list pointed to Sarge

i'll wait a couple days to see if this fixes itself.
Keep in mind that, for Debian, unstable is definitely bleeding edge. Weird bugs show up sometimes, because the package itself is not quite right.

Cheers

Cam

--
Cam Ellison, Ph.D. R.Psych. #1417