2006 Sep 19 12:18

Re: [vox-tech] PHP Mail not sending mail

On Monday 18 September 2006 12:58, Dave Margolis wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
> Comment out your call to mail() and do an:
>
> echo $REPORT_INFO->recipients[$i];
>
> in the place of the call to mail().
>
> Be interesting to see if the e-mail addresses you expect to see are
> actually there.

That was one of the first things I checked.

Seems to be working now.  I installed the PEAR Mail library, and have started
using that.  It's proven effective.

Editor In Chief at Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
Check out the Cthulhu Wiki: http://www.mossroot.com/cthulhuwiki
AIM: Buffalo2K / GTalk: underpope@gmail.com
Skype/Gizmo: underpope
"You can't trust your judgement when your imagination is out of focus."
		(Mark Twain)