2006 Sep 19 12:18

[vox-tech] best debian kernel package

hi,

just got a dual dual-code opteron machine, and wondering which debian package
to install...

would the  linux-image-2.6.16-2-k7-smp package run this machine in 32bit mode?
i don't really want to run it in 64bit mode yet.

anyone have any experience with this hardware on debian ?

thanks!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis