2006 Sep 14 19:07

Re: [vox-tech] Apache reinstallation failing

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 23:38, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Why Apache and not Apache2?

Only because I haven't been able to get PHP5 talking to an Oracle database on
a remote server through Apache2.  I've been getting segmentation faults.  I
had heard that PHP5 worked better with Apache than with Apache2, so I was
going to give that a try.

Editor In Chief at Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
Check out the Cthulhu Wiki: http://www.mossroot.com/cthulhuwiki
AIM: Buffalo2K / GTalk: underpope@gmail.com
Skype/Gizmo: underpope
"You can't trust your judgement when your imagination is out of focus."
		(Mark Twain)