2006 Sep 12 07:55

[vox-tech] [OT] Cellphone + PalmOS

Is the Treo the only cellphone that comes with PalmOS (or PalmOS PDA that
comes with a cellphone)?

I'm not counting the Handspring Visor PDAs, which have a cell phone
attachment since that's either an end of life or after end of life product
(to my knowledge, the Visors are no longer being made).

Thanks,
Pete

--
How VBA rounds a number depends on the number's internal representation.
You cannot always predict how it will round when the rounding digit is 5.

Peter Jay Salzman, email: p@dirac.org web: http://www.dirac.org/p