2006 Sep 06 12:05

[vox-tech] grub booting

I have installed mephis on an empty partition.  All went well but it didn't
give me an option to boot up into my debian os.  Can I somehow change it so I
can have a choice and if not is there a way to remove mephis?  I have a lot
of work into my debian system and would hate to start over if I don't have
to.  I used grub as a boot loader.

Jimbo