2006 Sep 06 11:35

Re: [vox-tech] wifi

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 09:43:20AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I tried to access it by the Big Oak tree platform on Wed a couldn't seem
> to find the signal at all. I did see 3 locked networks, one of which was
> DCC which I assume to be the teen center in the park.

Thanks for looking into this, folks!  I don't think we've ever had
'net access at a Farmer's Market demo, so it'd be neat to see how that works
out.

We can show off how comprehensive and cool our website is. >;^)
(Honestly, actually, I did recently receive a message from Jon 'maddog' Hall
giving us HUGE kudos on how awesome our site is!)