2006 Sep 01 10:40

Re: [vox-tech] wifi

Ryan wrote:
On Thursday 31 August 2006 11:55 pm, Jimbo evesautomotive-at-charter.net |lugod| wrote:
Greetings:
I have found out that there is indeed wifi access at central park in Davis.
Has anybody ever accessed it?
It's provided by the company I work for. We shouldn't have any problems getting it to work.
I tried to access it by the Big Oak tree platform on Wed a couldn't seem to find the signal at all. I did see 3 locked networks, one of which was DCC which I assume to be the teen center in the park.

Whats the name of the network, to be honest my card doesn't always pickup on networks that I don't tell it about before hand.

Alex