2006 Aug 31 13:54

Re: [vox-tech] PHP / CURL

On Aug 30, 2006, at 5:48 PM, serendipitu serendipitu wrote:

I want to access my half.ebay.com account automatically from my linux machine. As far as I learned till now, if I manually login once with firefox browser and then use the firefox cookies I can easily get any https webpages with wget:
Are you trying to screen-scrape specific data or just trying to get to that summary page without having to login every time?