2006 Aug 24 07:50

Re: [vox-tech] linux boot failed

When you boot the computer, you should pay close attention to the boot up
messages.  There should be something about the root filesystem being mounted
(or mounting failed).

If that doesn't prove useful, boot a rescue disk, mount the / partition by
hand, and see if /etc/inittab exists.

Also, have you Googled?

Pete